Many users of yahoo faces the question How to solve yahoo mail login problem? Yahoo mail is a web – based mailing service provided by the American company Yahoo, initially launched in 1997. It is one of the world’s largest email services with around 300 million active users around the globe. Yahoo mail is accessible in over 27 languages.
Yahoo mail is a free email service except for yahoo Mail business Email plans. Yahoo mail is fairly easy to access and usually you should have no problems signing in with Yahoo mail. However, often we face yahoo email problems and it can be quite a hassle.
Here are a few steps on you can solve yahoo mail login problem.
- If you are seeing the invalid ID and password, make sure that you don’t have the “Caps Lock” turned on from your keyboard and try again. If you have recently changed your password, you need to wait 24 hours before using it. This simple solution can also solve your yahoo mail password problems.
- If you receive a notification that says you are locked out of your account, you or someone else might have entered a wrong password too many times. This will lock your account for 12 hours.
- It might also be the problem with your browser, clear your browser’s cache and cookies and try rebooting your device and your browser.
If you are using your mobile and you cannot access your yahoomail, try following helpful tips.
- First of all, make sure that the data connection or the Wi-Fi connection you are using has the Internet access.
- Your app might have been out of date, try updating the app.
- Stop the app forcefully and open again.
- If your phone’s internal storage is full, some applications might stop working, clear your cache and delete unnecessary apps.
- The last option is to Uninstall the app and re-install it. This can solve your yahoo mail troubleshoot.
There are also other alternatives for you to access your yahoo mail in case of an emergency.
- You can also access your yahoo mail by logging in through your facebook account. You will need to connect facebook with your yahoo mail account by authorizing yahoo application for Facebook which will require your yahoo password while interlinking it for the first time.
- As Google has been listed as alternative login by Google after the growing popularity of Google Gmail among internet users. You can interlink your yahoo and gmail account which will let you access your yahoo mail account by using Google account even if you forget your password. You can also ask for yahoo help with yahoo support team.
Share and Enjoy
Yahoo mail setting steps in detail are described in this article. Configuring Yahoo Mail on a mobile device can be difficult. Manual setup of Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) or Post Office Protocol (POP) settings is required for some mobile email apps.
IMAP is a standard protocol for retrieval and storage of email messages. Yahoo IMAP settings permit their access from a local server such as mobile device’s mail app or an email program like Outlook, that are functionally equivalent to local mailboxes. IMAP settings allows two way communication to and from your email client and is less prone to message loss.
You can add your mail yahoo account to Outlook using Yahoo IMAP settings. This article will be focused for Outlook 2013.
Yahoo IMAP Settings Steps
- First, open Outlook 2013 and click the ‘File’ tab.
- Just above the Account Settings button, you’ll find ‘Add account’ button. Click on the latter.
- Then, Select ‘Manual setup or additional servers types’, and click Next button.
- After that, in Choose Service, select PoP or IMAP, and click Next button.
- Add your user information, your name and email address in the respective fields.
For Server Information, use the following details:
Account type : IMAP
Incoming mail server : imap.mail.yahoo.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) : smtp.mail.yahoo.com
Then add your login Informations, User Name and Password, in the respective fields, and click ‘Remember password’.
- Then, click the ‘More Settings’ button and select the ‘Outgoing server’ tab.
- Check the box next to ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication’, and select ‘Use same settings as my incoming mail server’.
- Then, in the same window, go to the ‘Advanced’ tab and verify the following.
Incoming Server (IMAP) : 993 or 143
Incoming server encrypted connection : SSL
Outgoing server (SMTP) : 25 or 465
Outgoing server encrypted connection : TLS
Click OK when finished.
- Then, click Next button in the POP and IMAP Account Settings window.
- If you have entered Yahoo IMAP settings correctly, both tasks will be completed successfully and you can close the window and again click Next button.
- Click ‘Finish’ on the ‘You’re all set!’ message window.Now you can send or receive emails through yahoo mail login Outlook.
If you have any problems in my yahoo mail inbox other than Yahoo! mail imap settings, such as yahoo login problems like forgotten password problem, then refer to other articles from this website.
Share and Enjoy
This post will talk about Common Yahoo Mail Problem With Solutions. Yahoo! Messenger allows Yahoo! users to Chat with friends (including Windows Live and Facebook friends), make free voice and video calls, send International SMS, share photos & videos, and more with one account. And, a good part of it is that Yahoo Messenger is available in almost all types of devices from PCs to Smart devices.
Signing in to Yahoo mail is quite the same in every device. You’ll need proper application installed, and use your Yahoo! Email and Password to sign in to your account. You might encounter some problems signing in. But there’s nothing to worry about. This article will brief you through the possible sign in problem yahoo messenger could get you to, and appropriate solutions.
The majority yahoo mail problem in messenger will be related to incorrect email ID and password.
Problem 1: Can’t sign in to Yahoo! Messenger with your new Yahoo! password.
When you change your Yahoo! password, and you have chosen to ‘Remember my ID & Password’ on the Yahoo! Messenger sign in screen for the old password, you’ll have to manually update your Yahoo Mail to be able to login as Messenger will not automatically update it.
- On the Yahoo Messenger sign in screen, clear out your Yahoo ID by selecting and deleting it.
- Then, clear out your old password, if doing step 1 doesn’t clears it.
- After that, type in your Yahoo ID and new Password.
- If you’d like, you can leave the ‘Remember my ID & password’ check-box checked.
- Finally, click the ‘Sign In’ button.
Problem 2: Forgotten Yahoo ID and/or Password.
This problems with yahoo mail is often the case with many web-users.
- Open yahoo login page by entering ‘www.yahoo.com’ in the address bar of your web browser.
- Then, click on ‘I can’t access my account’ link found under the login fields.
- Select one of the four options in the ‘What’s the problem you are experiencing?’
- Then, follow the instructions and fill in the required details to recover your Yahoo ID or Password.
- It may be because of the spelling mistakes too. Remember that, password is case-sensitive.
Problem 3: Connection setting issues in signing in to Yahoo Messenger.
It may be because you are not connected to the internet or may be because of the slow internet connection.
- If you are signed in, click ‘Messenger’, then select ‘Sign out’.
- Then, click ‘Messenger’ again, and select ‘Connection Preferences’.
- Select ‘Connect directly to the Internet’ option.
- Click ‘Apply’ and then ‘OK’.
These are the common Yahoo mail problem with solutions to them. Yahoo! users can even sign in with their Facebook account if they want to. If you have any problems related to yahoo mail problems or questions, then leave them on the comment box below.
Share and Enjoy