Facebook Mobile Login Problems can occur anytime. However there is no need to worry as it can be easily solved. Facebook is an online social networking service, developed by Mark Zuckerberg along with his fellow Harvard University roommates and first launched on February 4, 2004. Facebook has made Mark Zuckerberg the youngest billionaire in the world.
Facebook also own other social networking services like Instagram and Whatsapp. Facebook has been a part of our daily life. And, life somehow seems incomplete without connecting to Facebook atleast once a day, with our friends, families and lovers a finger touch away from us. Mobile App of Facebook has made it easy for us to contact the world, but often times users have continuously complained about not being able to log in and other various issues. However this problem of i cant login my facebook account can be solved with below given guidelines.
Facebook Mobile Login Problems
- First of all in order to solve facebook login issues, before scratching your head about not being able to log in, make sure that the data connection or the Wi-Fi connection you are working with is working properly.
- If rest of the Internet seems to be working fine and not just your app, make sure that your app is not out of date. If it is, download the latest version of the app from the application store of your device.
- If you still can’t run the app, check to see if your date is accurate. Go to Settings of your device and then tap on Date and Time. Select “Automatically update Date and Time”, or, manually arrange your time zone and fix the date and time accordingly.
- Make sure that the internal storage of your phone is not getting full. This can also create facebook login problems. Lack of space in the phone will cause some apps to malfunction, as there are no spaces to save cache data. Delete all the Cache data and remove unnecessary apps to free up some space.
- Make sure that the Email ID and password you are using is absolutely accurate, character for character.
- If you have forgotten your Email, you can also input your phone number, you have previously provided to Facebook as a security alternative or while creating your account. This can also help you to solve facebook com mobile login problems.
- If you have forgotten your password or feel that your account might have been compromised, reset your password by clicking on “Forgot your Password”.
- If you are trying to log in your facebook mobile login account on a mobile browser for the first time, the access might be blocked. This is deliberately caused by facebook as a security concern. Simply answer the security question previously set by you while creating your account and you will be able to log in.
Share and Enjoy
Are you banging your head due to Facebook Login Problem 2015 ? No need to worry anymore. Here you can find solutions for your facebook problems. Facebook is a social networking website created by Mark Zuckerberg, with his roommates from Harvard. Facebook is the most widely used social networking website at present with 1.39 billion active users around the globe as of December 31, 2014. Facebook is available in over 70 languages. The billion dollar has expanded rapidly in the last 11 years, ever since it’s establishment in 2004, and is worth more than 40 billion dollars by assets.
Facebook is a brilliant platform to share your pictures, videos, status and other with your profile, at the same time also lets you connect with your friends, family and allow you to make new acquaintances from around the world. Facebook log in is accessible in every electronic device that has access to Internet, from Mobiles and Ipad to desktop computers operating with windows, OS X, Linux.
And sometimes, it so happens that our facebook account completely freezes or we face some other problems while logging in facebook. These Facebook Login Problem 2015 are more common than you think.
Few tips to solve the Facebook Login Problem
- Before you start to get angry due Facebook Login Problem 2015 with not being able to sign-in with facebook, make sure that you are connected to the Internet and the Internet connection is working well with any other websites or devices.
- If you are having problems logging in with your facebook account, you might have mistaken your facebook password.
- If you are using Facebook in your phone and face book login suddenly stops working or won’t load any pages, it might be because the internal storage in your phone is full which is not allowing Facebook to save any cache memory. Delete unnecessary applications or files to make storage and try again.
- If login face book is automatically closing in your phone after few minutes of running the app, one of the reasons could be that facebook login in app in your phone is out of date. Update your facebook app.
- If you are on your desktop or phone and your Facebook account is being automatically logged out after few minutes, there is a good chance someone else might have access to your account. As, someone else tries to sign in your Facebook with a different IP address, you will automatically be logged out. Try changing your facebook password.
- There are a very few times when your facebook will automatically crash with the problems in the facebook server. Wait a while and try again.
Hope you’re Facebook Login Problem 2015 is now solved with these above mentioned solutions.
Share and Enjoy
How To Reset Facebook Password ? Read this article for the easy and useful steps. If you can’t log into Facebook or if you forgot Facebook password, then you can reset Facebook password.
Steps to reset facebook password
- Go to the login page at ‘www.facebook.com’.
- In the top right, click Forgot your password?
- Enter your email, phone number, full name or username linked with your account, then press Search button and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you requested a new password but didn’t receive an email:
- Check the spam or junk mail folder in your email inbox.
- Check all of the email accounts and mobile numbers connected to your Facebook account. When you request a reset Facebook password, you’ll see a list of the email addresses and mobile numbers confirmed on your account. You’ll have the option to send the password-reset email to some or all of these accounts. Keep in mind that for security purpose, parts of the email addresses and phone numbers are hidden (ex: email@example.com, xxxxxxx5555).
- Try resetting your password again.
If you still don’t receive an email after requesting reset Facebook forgot password, wait 24 hours and try again. If you’re still not receiving your password-reset email, contact your Internet Service Provider (ex: Mediacom) to make sure they’re not blocking email traffic coming from Facebook.
You may be able to get your Facebook account back by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account. Please remember that you’ll only see these options if you have set them up during Facebook sign up.
If you do not have access to that email account anymore, then there are alternative steps that you have to follow. To see if you have these options:
- Go to the Facebook login page and click Forgot your password? or Can’t login? from the upper right side.
- Fill out the form to identify your account.
- Select I forgot my password on the next page if prompted.
- Check the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don’t have access to any of these, click No longer have access to these?
- Follow the instructions provided to answer your security question or get help from friends, if you see these options, or contact your email service provider.
Share and Enjoy
So you Forgot Facebook Password ? No Problem. Here you can find easy simple steps to recover facebook password. Facebook is not just a social networking site. It is one of the top websites in the world right now. 1 in every 13 people is on Facebook. You need facebook login and password in order to sign in to your FB account. If in case you forgot Facebook password, then there is no need to panic. It is one of the most common Facebook login problems. You can easily reset facebook password and get rid of this common facebook issue.
If you wanted to sign in to your FB account, but you forgot your password, then reset your password in few easy steps. It is better if you kindly take some time and follow the following steps rather than going around saying i forgot my facebook password.
If you are already in Facebook login page, typed email address and password, but you see these following log in error messages such as ‘Wrong Password’ or ‘Incorrect Email’, then follow these procedures.
Reset Forgot Facebook Password:
- Click on ‘Forgot your password?’ link from the Facebook login page.
- First you need to find and identify your account. Enter your Email, Phone, Username or Full Name & click ‘Search’.
- If the account that was found is yours, then choose how you want to reset your facebook change password : via Email or via Text.
- After you choose how you want to reset your forgotten password, click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter the code that you just received on the ****** field, click Continue.
- Now choose a new password which must be alteast 6 characters. Re-enter your new password to confirm.
- Tick ‘Log me out of other devices’ if you want to sign out from ever other devices just in case.
- Finally hit the Continue button to proceed.
Now you have successfully reset facebook login change password of yours. Use a new password next you sign in to your Facebook account that you just changed. Repeat the above steps if you forgot Facebook password of yours again. But I hope you do not do that. To solve other problems of facebook go here.
Share and Enjoy