Amazon Login Problems 2014 can be easily solved. Here we have discussed some common problems and solutions. Amazon is an international electronic commerce company that is the largest Internet based company in United States. Amazon is an online store which sells both physical and digital goods to the users around the world. Amazon sells DVDs, VHSs, CDs, videos, MP3, software, video games, electronics, furniture, food, toys, and many consumer electronics like Amazon Kindle, e-book readers, Kindle Fire tables, Fire TV and Fire phone.
Any user can login to amazon with valid amazon account and make purchase from anyplace and at any time. But while login in to amazon, some amazon login problems and issues arises preventing the customers from enjoying the service provides by amazon. Some of the amazon login problem s is either wrong email address or wrong password. Sometimes problem might arise during login due to cache and cookies of your browser which can be solved by clearing the cache and cookies of your internet browsers from “Help” menu.
Problem 1 : The common of the amazon problems is incorrect email address or forgotten email address. The email address for your amazon account must be in format “email@example.com” (or .net, .org, .edu, etc). To solve this problem, the user must enter correct combination of email address and password to login.
If your email address is changed and needs to be updated, go to amazon sign in page and click on “Update it here” at the right side of “Has your email address changed?”
Problem 2 : The second amazon login problem is the password for the email being wrong. This commonly happens when the CAPS lock or NUM lock on your keyboard. Passwords are case sensitive and hence, the uses must make sure whether CAPS lock or NUM lock are on while entering the password. The similar problem might occur if the password is forgotten by the user. To solve this amazon login problem, amazon provides the users with facility to reset their password for the account.
Steps to change Amazon password :
- In an internet browser, go to amazon login page or go to www.amazon.com.
- Move cursor over to ‘Hello, Sign in. Your Account’ link from the top-right hand side of the page. Click the Sign in button.
- On the next page, click on “Forgot password”.
- Enter the email address and copy the text from a picture in the CAPTCHA in capital letters. Click on “Try a different image.” If you have trouble reading the letters in the picture and enter the letters.
- Click on Continue button. Then an email will be sent to your email address.
- Follow the instructions in the email sent to your email address associated with your amazon account to reset your password. This new password will be updated right away and can be used in to login to amazon.
These are the steps you have to follow in case you forgot Amazon password and you want to reset or change Amazon password.
Problem 3 : This may be irregular amazon problem but it certainly the important one. In case of site Amazon down, you will not be able to perform Amazon login. Make sure is Amazon down or not from downrightnow.com.